- baby: d- da- da-
- father: daddy?
- baby: DAICHI O FUMISHIMETE KIMI WA MEZAMETE YUKU—
- father: no
- baby: —TENSHI NO HOHOEMI DE TSUREDASHITE!
Look how happy all the grass Pokémon are
never stop dancing lil’ buddies
this ones mad bc he wants to dance too but has no legs
Budew is my favorite Pokemon for good reasons! :)
Because it sucks just like you…
Never forget Shroomish who is just swaying like the little cutie shroom he is
i like crossovers but i really like the idea of dc and marvel being fictional in eachothers worlds like the teen titans are gonna go see the avengers at the movies tomorrow on their day out and then beast boys gonna do his best hulk impression all day meanwhile a universe over the young avengers are passing around the lastest batman issue and arguing about who could take batman in a fight
i love this too it is my Headcanon
- Male Writer: Ah, anniversary jokes are so funny. Because chicks always hate it when you don't remember anniversaries! A plus gold very original
- Male Writer: Mother in laws amirite?
- Male Writer: My male character who is an author insert of myself pines after a woman I used to pine after in high school. Then they have sex. This is good literature.
- Male Writer: Ugh female books are so romance filled
- Male Writer: And girl fanfics, so mary suey
- Male Writer: Now listen about this original middle aged man who is an expert in everything, suffers from ennui, looks like me, acts like me, and gets all the girls i want.
- Male Writer: She was sexy in an alluring, boring way, filled with purple prose and riddled with objectification
- Male Writer: If i make a female character parrot my misogynistic views, they cease to be misogynistic! Are you saying you don't respect my fake female characters opinions, feminists?
- Male Writer: a good action girl is one who looks hot at all times
- Male Writer: If the female main character got in an asskicking line, my work is Feminist with a capital F and no one can criticize me
- Specifically White Male Writer: Heroic tropes are so overdone. I'm going to create a boring white guy with stubble to be a completely original antihero no one has ever seen before TM.
- Same Guy: It's original because he is a jerk who gets away with bad behavior, just like I wish i could.
- Another Specifically White Male Writer: It's in my universe to only have white men do things in my book. I mean, don't you care about historical accuracy
- Same Guy: I mean, it's a generic fantasy verse with no real life time period equivalent and i haven't done any research, but i'm SURE that it's historically accurate. To that dark mideval dragon fighting europe period
- Same Guy: Where in Europe? Who cares!
- Male Writer: There is no better way to introduce a female character to a male character than by him saving her.
- Male Writer: Characters hating each other is good sexual tension!
- Male Writer: One female character and five male characters is a good team balance
- Male Writer: If my female character chooses to act in a sexist tropey way, it's not sexist. In fact, because she CHOSE to do it, it is Feminist.
- Male Writer: I am original